Welcome to the Brilliant Baby sign up!
“I am so happy to welcome you into the Oakland Promise Brilliant Baby program! Brilliant Baby is a resource for parents and guardians during the first critical years of your baby’s life. Our goal is to support you in putting your child on the path to success in school and life.
Imagine watching your child walk across the stage to receive their college diploma. Imagine the pride and joy you will feel on that day. The work of preparing our children for academic and life success begins at birth. It is a long and joyful journey of learning and development. Thank you for including the Brilliant Baby resources in your and your child’s life. We are honored to support you in raising your Brilliant Baby.”
– Mayor Libby Schaaf
Are you eligible for Brilliant Baby?
Here are the requirements:
- You (the primary parent/guardian) are 14 years of age or older.
- Your baby is between 0 and 12 months old.
- Your baby currently lives in Oakland and was born in Alameda County.
- Your baby is Medi-Cal eligible.
- You have been invited to join Brilliant Baby and are being enrolled in the program by one of our partners.
If you match all the requirements, the next step is to sign your baby up for his/her college savings account. Click the blue button below to continue.